Tired of not waking up on an island?
Only a few hours from Australia, Vanuatu’s islands are the perfect place to embark on your next holiday.
From swimming in a natural blue hole to standing on the rim of a live volcano, Vanuatu offers a world of adventure and discovery. Unleash your inner-explorer and discover sights you never thought you’d see.
Immerse yourself in the island’s rich and authentic culture. Make new friends and share laughter with locals who have regularly been voted some of the happiest people on the planet.
Or simply come to unwind. Relax, let go and enjoy life in full swing. Embrace the freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want.
Wake up in Vanuatu.
Air Vanuatu – Spring into Vanuatu departing Sydney
Vanuatu from $581 return departing Sydney to Port Vila.
*Price includes all taxes
Conditions: blackout periods apply and are subject to availability.
Book by: 4 Mar 2018
22 Jan 18 - 25 Mar 18
01 May 18 - 17 Jun 18
01 Nov 18 - 14 Dec 18
Vanuatu Escapes – Aquana Beach Resort, Port Vila
6 night Vanuatu family holiday package deal at Aquana Beach Resort
• Including International Flights
• Return airport transfers
• 6 nights in at Aquana Resort in a Two Bedroom Garden View Bungalow
• Extensive continental buffet breakfast plus a fully cooked breakfast daily
• Free Internet access throughout the resort
• Free use of snorkelling equipment & all non-motorised water equipment
• Free resort facilities, activities & entertainment
• Complimentary personalised Kids program operates daily from 7.30am – 9pm for children 3 – 16 years.
• Kids under 13 years stay free
Travel dates : Up to 31 Mar 2018
Flight Centre Package – Breakas Beach Resort
Stay 5 nights for $1,449
• Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Port Vila
• 5 nights accommodation at the 3.5-star Breakas Beach Resort in a Tropical Garden View Fare Room
• Buffet breakfast daily
• Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment including kayaks, catamarans & snokelling gear
• Free use all non-motorised water sports
• Bonus 1 free night - stay 5, pay 4
• Complimentary late check out to 3pm
• Purchase 10 cocktails/espresso coffees during your stay, then you will receive an additional 4 free cocktails/espresso coffees
• Purchase a 45 minute Neck-Back-Shoulders massage or Head-Face-Neck massage from the resort spa, then you will receive a complimentary 15-minute Foot Massage
• Purchase any 60 minute massage treatment, then you will receive a complimentary Pedicure
Book by: 28 Jan 2018
Travel dates: 1 Apr - 31 Oct 2018.
Vila Chaumieres Restaurant and Resort
$155 per night in a garden bungalow
$165 per night in a lagoon view room
• Tropical breakfast
• Bottle of bubbles on arrival
• Use of kayaks
Grand Hotel and Casino
Just a step away from many local attractions, amenities, bars and restaurants, Grand Hotel and Casino is the only central city, waterfront, 4-star hotel in Vanuatu.
From $230 per night
• Free Wi-Fi
Book by: 01 Mar 2018
Black out dates: 22 Dec 2017-6 Jan 2018
From BOOK NOW
Eratap Beach Resort
Save 15% on a 5 night stay in a one bedroom Beachfront Villa
$2,720 for two adults
• Complimentary massage
• daily breakfast
Booking code: ERAOBV5
Travel dates: up to 31 Mar 2018
From 50% OFF 3 NIGHTS
Chantilly’s on the Bay
Stay a minimum of 3 nights and save 50% off accommodation
Booking code: S3S50
Book by: 28 Feb 2018
Travel dates: 01 Feb - 28 Mar 2018
Hideaway Island Resort
Stay 7 pay 5 low season dive special from $1,495pp
• Return airfares and taxes ex Brisbane to Port Vila with Air Vanuatu
• Return airport transfers in Port Vila
• 7 nights twin room accommodation at Hideaway Island Resort (shared facilities)
• Continental breakfast daily
• 10 dive package with tanks, weights and dive guide services (scuba gear rental is additional)
• Cultural walk and kava tasting in Mele village (Tuesday afternoons)
• One glass bottom boat ride
• Snorkel safari to Coral Gardens any day at noon
• Use of snorkel gear, kayaks, paddle boat
Book by: 21 Mar 2018
01 Dec - 15 Dec 2017
15 Jan - 29 Mar 2018
From BOOK NOW
Iririki Island Resort & Spa
Stay a minimum of 5 nights and save 30% off room rate
All room types except Deluxe Villa, Deluxe Family Fare, Penthouse & Tri-level Penthouse
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Breakfast daily
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• 2 bottles of water daily
• 2,500 Vatu casino chip per room
• Complimentary ferry to and from Port Vila
• Complimentary use of non-motorized sports
Booking code: IRPR18 - 003
Book by: 31 Jan 2018
Travel dates: up to 29 Mar 2018
It's been in frontof you all along
Of Vanuatu’s 83 islands, the most popular for tourists are; Efate where Vanuatu’s capital Port Vila is located, Tanna Island home to fascinating custom villages & incredible fireworks of Mount Yasur Volcano and Santo, with pristine beaches, fresh water swimming holes & world class diving. Other islands offer untouched nature & a rare glimpse of a simpler way of life.
From Australia (Sydney)
Getting to Vanuatu is easy with Air Vanuatu offering direct flights from Sydney to Port Vila. Flight time is 3.5 hours.
Air Vanuatu also operates domestic air services between the islands in Vanuatu.
From Australia (Brisbane)
Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Brisbane to Port Vila and from Brisbane to Santo as well as domestic services between the islands in Vanuatu. Visit airvanuatu.com
Virgin Australia also flies from Brisbane to Port Vila with connecting flights around Australia. Visit virginaustralia.com.au
Flight time is 2.5 hours.
From New Zealand (Auckland)
Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Auckland to Port Vila and domestic air services between the islands in Vanuatu. Visit airvanuatu.com
Flight time is just over 3 hours.
From New Caledonia (Noumea)
Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Noumea to Port Vila and domestic services between the islands in Vanuatu. Visit airvanuatu.com
Aircalin also flies to Port Vila direct from Noumea. Visit aircalin.com
Flight time between Noumea and Port Vila is just over 1 hour.
From Solomon Islands (Honiara)
From Fiji (Nadi)
Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Nadi to Port Vila and domestic services between the islands in Vanuatu. airvanuatu.com
Fly Solomons operates direct flights from Nadi to Port Vila. Visit flysolomons.com
Fiji Airways operates direct flights from Nadi to Port Vila. Visit fijiairways.com
Flight time is 2.5 hours.
From PNG (Port Moresby)
Air Niugini flies once per week to Port Vila, with a stop in Honiara. Travel time varies depending on length of stop over