WIN A TRIP
FOR 2 TO VANUATU
An explorer. A trekker.
A diver. A thrill seeker.
When you wake up in Vanuatu, you can be anyone you want. Simply choose how you’d best like to win 5 nights for 2 people flying Air Vanuatu, staying at Eratap Beach Resort and Tanna Evergreen Resort.
2 international Air Vanuatu return airfares
including taxes from Sydney or Brisbane to Port Vila
3 nights at Eratap Beach Resort on Efate
including twin share accommodation in a one bedroom beachfront villa, a la carte breakfast daily and return airport transfers
2 domestic Air Vanuatu return airfares
including taxes from Port Vila to Tanna
2 nights at Tanna Evergreen Resort
Including twin share accommodation,
continental breakfast daily, arrival
drinks and return airport transfers
HOW TO ENTER
WORKING. COMMUTING. COOKING. CLEANING.
Rather wake up to something else? It’s this easy - Simply click on your favourite Vanuatu holiday activity below and complete the pop-up competition entry form for the chance to WIN 5 nights for 2 in beautiful Vanuatu!
A WORLD OF
From pristine beaches and perfect blue seas to natural wonders and picture-perfect villages, the only thing that's spoilt… is you.VIEW LATEST DEALS
Now just enter your details
for your chance to WIN!
WAKE UP IN VANUATU DIGITAL PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter (“Promoter”) is GTI Tourism (87 122 809 974), 10 Boronia Street, REDFERN NSW 2016 Australia, telephone (02) 8077 3530 (“GTI Tourism”), on behalf of Vanuatu Tourism Office, Lini Highway, Port Vila VANUATU (“Vanuatu Tourism”).
- Entry is only open to NSW, ACT and QLD residents aged 18 years or over who can travel to Vanuatu if chosen as a winner during the specified dates.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Vanuatu Tourism and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 29/01/2018 and ends at 5pm AEDST on 04/03/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must visit www.discovervanuatu.com.au/wakeupinvanuatu and fill in the online competition form including nominating one activity that they would like to be doing in Vanuatu from a choice of 6 activities (featured on the competition website page) being either titled Thrill Seeking, Cruising, Swimming, Relaxing, Diving or Exploring, inputting the requested personal details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode and a valid email address) and then submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 / 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 on 06/03/2018 at 10am AEDST. Anisimoff Legal, on behalf of the Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and via email and their name will be published online at www.discovervanuatu.com.au/wakeupinvanuatu from 08/03/2018 and also on the Discover Vanuatu Facebook page.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Vanuatu valued at up to AU$5,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
- Two (2) return international Air Vanuatu economy airfares from Sydney or Brisbane to Port Vila, Vanuatu, including all airfare taxes;
- Two (2) return Air Vanuatu economy airfares from Port Vila to Tanna including all airfare taxes;
- Three (3) nights at Eratap Beach Resort on Efate including twin share accommodation in a one bedroom beachfront villa, a la carte breakfast daily, arrival and departure transfers (to from domestic airport) and use of all usual resort facilities for two (2) adults;
- Two (2) nights at Tanna Evergreen Resort including twin share accommodation, continental breakfast daily, arrival drinks, complimentary wi-fi in Guest Lounge, arrival and departure transfers (from to airport) for two (2) adults.
Prize must be taken and completed no later than 05/03/2019, and is subject to booking and flight availability. Air Vanuatu direct services only (no travel on other airlines or for other routings is included). Travel is not permitted during peak travel periods and blackout dates. As a guide, peak periods and blackout dates generally coincide with Australian school holidays and Public Holidays (with further blackout details listed below). Travel dates are based on availability on the day of booking. Taxes and charges levied by 3rd parties are the responsibility of the prize winner, with the exception of airfare taxes. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended and travellers will be responsible for their own travel insurance policies. The prize is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. An unused prize cannot be assigned to another party, refunded, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Blackout Dates 2018 and 2019 include:
Australia Easter Public Holidays 2018: 30Mar2018 to 02Apr2018
NSW School Holidays:
- 16Apr2018 to 30Apr2018
- 09Jul2018 to 20Jul2018
- 01Oct2018 to 12Oct2018
- 24Dec2018 to 29Jan2019
ACT School Holidays:
- 16Apr2018 to 29Apr2018
- 09Jul2018 to 22Jul2018
- 01Oct2018 to 12Oct2018
- 24Dec2018 to 31Jan2019
QLD School Holidays:
- 30Mar2018 to 13April2018
- 02July2018 to 13July2018
- 24Sep2018 to 05Oct2018
- 17Dec2018 to 28Jan2019
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, optional tours, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, gratuities and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and his/her companion/s must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Once booked, any changes made to the prize booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, which will be payable by the winner.
- As a condition of taking the prize, the winner will be required to take photographs and video recordings of their trip while on the trip and provide any such photographs and video recordings, as well as an interview and statements regarding their trip, to Vanuatu Tourism when requested, for its use. All images and recordings taken and statements provided must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any third party. As a condition of taking the prize, the winner licenses and grants the Promoter and Vanuatu Tourism, their affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their photographs and recordings for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner and the winner’s companion agree that they will not provide any interview or public statement, or publish any material regarding the Promoter, Vanuatu Tourism, their win, or the prize/trip, without prior written approval of the Promoter and Vanuatu Tourism, which may be withheld at their discretion. The Promoter will have the right to edit and modify and material provided by a winner or their companion and whether or not, and how, material is used will be determined by the Promoter and Vanuatu Tourism in their discretion.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AU$5,000.
- The prizes, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the prize remains unclaimed by 06/06/2018, a re-draw may take place at 2:00pm AEST 07/06/2018 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the re-draw and their name will be published online at www.discovervanuatu.com.au/wakeupinvanuatu from 11/06/2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their and their travel companion’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner, including photograph, film and/or recording of the same (and agree to procure their companion to agree to the provisions of this clause) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in NSW, ACT or QLD (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Vanuatu Tourism (including each of their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Vanuatu Tourism (including each of their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or Vanuatu Tourism’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or Vanuatu Tourism) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Vanuatu Tourism; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.